The Xzari CaféCurtain is an exclusive pure prim-curtain with a landimpact of only 3 LI.
Prim is chosen for this flexible curtain because of Xzari’s own lowlag wind-system that lets you make the curtain sway in the wind in different levels.
You get wide range of options to make your curtain look just like you want it to look through the menu.
The curtain can be opened and closed in 3 ways: Retract, Up/Down and Down/Up.
(The Up/Down way can be turned to Down/Up, so you can choose to open from bottom and up or from top to bottom.)
The curtain is copyable and you can also modify the size by stretching through edit, to make it fit your windows.
Or just click on the “Resize” button”.
Advanced menudriven operation:
Retract: Drawn, 10%, 25%, 50%, 75% and 100%.
Up/Down: Closed, 10%, 25%, 50%, 75% and 100%.
Resize: Adjust the width and/or lenght by +/-5, +/-25, +/-50 or +/-100
Set Color: 120 different colors (blends with the texture)
Permission: Includes permission option (owner/group/all).
Sun-system: Opens when sun rises, and closes at sunset.
Transparent: 5 different levels for transparency. You can set transparency for the 2 middleparts only.
Bright +/-: Adjust the brightness
Top +/-; Show the top or hide it.
Glow: 8 different levels.
Phantom +/-: choose if you want you and others to be able to walk through the curtain or not.
Reset: Reset default settings.
Help: Get a notecard with information about how to operate the curtain.
– SoftWind makes the curtain sway very soft, so you hardly notice.
– Breezy wind makes the curtain sway very soft with a small sign of a breeze .
– Blowy wind makes the curtain sway, and you will notice.
– Windy wind makes the curtain look like a curtain when its windy.
– Stormy send the curtain in a almost vertical sway.
– No Wind (default) makes the curtain a static prim, and not affected by the wind.
– Winddir makes the blow comes from different directions. Each time you click on that button, it will stop the wind and change the direction for next time you click on one of the wind-buttons.
If you want to test the curtain before you buy, then you can visit Xzari Curtains shop and click the curtain to test the menu.
Try before you buy.
Its worth it…